darmowy hosting obrazków

Which Thrash Metal scene is the best for you?

23 kwietnia 2010

Mortal Sin (Aus) - Mayhemic Destruction (1986)



Catchy, fun to listen, with awesome vocals. I must admit that Mortal Sin's first LP is really great though it took me a while to get into it. I don't know why exactly cause that mixture of rawness, fast riffs and drumming is just fucking good. The whole Australian scene by the way is worth checking out. I mean they have fucking gang war in Wadeye I think that city is called. And it wouldn't be interesting if not for the fact that they are fighting over metal genres and bands - seriously, check this shit out cause it's pretty badass.

1.The Curse
2.Women In Leather
3.Lebanon
4.Liar
5.Blood, Death, Hatred
6.Mortal Slaughter
7.Into The Fire
8.Mayhemic Destruction

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n31jzoayuzl

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz